The Congress of the World of the Cosmetics Industry is an annual meeting, an excellent opportunity to showcase your company offer to the manufacturers of the cosmetics industry. The Congress helps to build relationships with customers and generate trust in the brand and its recognition. The conferences organized by the Farmacom Publishing House are each time unique opportunities to establish contacts with the staff responsible for the development of the company, the development of new recipes and formulations, the improvement and creation of new products, research and development, quality and safety, production and manufacture of cosmetics, the development of packaging, investment, operation maintenance and supplies.
Participation as a partner of our Congress will give your company an opportunity to:
- present its offer and solutions to the leading manufacturers of cosmetics,
- differentiate the company against other suppliers of the cosmetics industry,
- create a positive image of the company,
- increase the awareness of the company and its prestige among manufacturers of cosmetics,
- reach the strictly selected target group and start new contacts.
Partners are offered:
- the PARTNER status of the "10. Congress of the World of the Cosmetics Industry",
- participation of 3 representatives (including accommodation),
- a 4m2 stand,
- delivering a 15-minute presentation on modern solutions for the cosmetics industry,
- an entry and advertisement in the e-catalog on the Congress,
- exhibiting the company before and during the Congress,
- adding advertising materials to the conference packages for Participants,
- a banner on the Congress portal,
- a full-page advertisement in the Congress issue of the "World of the Cosmetics Industry" quarterly,
- placing information about taking the role of the Sponsor on the cosmetics portal, the website of the Congress and in the June and the September issue of the "World of the Cosmetics Industry" quarterly.
We shall be happy to answer your questions and accept proposals for cooperation in the field of partnership.