Cosmetics manufacturers, in order to meet the increasing demands from their customers, are forced to offer more and more new, innovative products, and thus, they are also looking for modern materials, technology, equipment as well as innovative solutions for packaging, marking and labeling. To meet your needs, we have organized the Congress of the World of the Cosmetics Industry, an annual industry meeting, which will enable manufacturers to expand their product knowledge and the knowledge of technological innovations, raw materials, packaging and current trends. Suppliers, in turn, will have a chance to present their full range of products to decision-makers from the cosmetics industry.
Since 2012, the Congress of the World of the Cosmetics Industry is organized in conjunction with the Congress of the World of the Pharmaceutical Industry. This combination creates an excellent opportunity to integrate the cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industries, as well as enables providers to simultaneously reach both sectors.
The program will include, among others:
- seminars aimed at manufacturers of cosmetics and medicines, lasting simultaneously in two separate rooms (we provide translation Pl-EN and EN-PL during the lectures),
- presentations of product offers of the cosmetics industry suppliers,
- fair of suppliers and companies, both domestic and foreign, providing services for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries,
- an Evening Gala - representing an ideal opportunity to integrate the cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industries with suppliers,
- a technical trip to the factory of the Honorary Host.
The meeting is an excellent opportunity to:
- present product offers and to present technological innovations during 15-minute presentations and at exhibition stands,
- discuss and exchange experience, information and ideas,
- integrate cosmetics manufacturers with suppliers.
The meeting is aimed at:
- representatives of the management- technical staff of plants producing cosmetics,
- technical and investment directors,
- the main specialists in the field of production and technology,
- quality, maintenance, purchasing and product development departments,
- anyone interested in the cosmetics industry.
The Congress participants will also include representatives of companies from the sector environment, presenting new tools, technologies and technical solutions necessary for the functioning of modern plants.