The program included, among others:
- Substantive lectures for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, taking place in two separate conference rooms,
- Fairs of suppliers and firms providing services for cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries
- Festive Evening Gala which was an ideal occasion to integrate the industry,
- A technical tour to the Honorary Host factory (17.11.2016)
The meeting was addressed at:
- Owners and presidents of the firms producing cosmetics or drugs,
- Directors of production; technologists, employees of R&D departments, quality control departments, development of packaging departments and decision makers in the purchasing departments,
- Suppliers of cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries,
- All those who were interested in cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry.
The culmination of this year’s Congress was an excursion to the factory of the ŚWIT SI in Halinów, purchased by the Cooperative in April from Colgate-Palmolive.
About the ŚWIT SI plant in Halinów:
Located 23 km away from the centre of Warsaw, the cosmetics production plant in Halinów is one of the most modern and most automatized plants in Poland. It used to operate as a part of the Colgate-Palmolive group until the end of 2015. The facility, with an area of nearly 6 ha, is adapted for production and packaging of such products as lotions, shampoos, gels, pastes, and powders. Production floors with a total area of 10 thousand square meters house modern, automatized production lines designed, among others, for mixing, dissolution, homogenization, filtration, sifting, as well as bottling and packaging of products. The factory is equipped with automatic control and measurement equipment systems enabling constant supervision of the entire production process with regard to the top quality standards. There is also a modern chemical and microbiological laboratory in the area of the factory.
ŚWIT SI is a Polish cosmetic company with many years’ tradition. For more than 70 years, it has manufactured face and body care cosmetics as well as household chemistry products, enjoying recognition of customers in many countries. Among the brands featured in the portfolio almost since the establishment of the company, it is worth mentioning the Abra brand, available in sale for several dozen years uninterruptedly. The company’s offer also includes such brands as Exclusive Cosmetics, Days Cosmetics, Prestige Solutions, and CleanHands, the number two on the Polish market of antibacterial hand gels. ŚWIT SI is also an important manufacturer of private labels for trade chains. The products of ŚWIT SI are known and valued both at home and on foreign markets. The company has received such awards as: Consumer Laurel – Discovery of the Year 2013, Excellence of the Year 2013 of the „Twój Styl” magazine, PEDI Award 2013, Art Of Packaging 2014, Consumer Laurel – Discovery of the Year 2015. For more than 10 years, a priority of the company has been constant development and innovativeness. The operations of the enterprise are based on the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), a system of procedures guaranteeing the top quality and cleanness of products and ensuring full control of the origin of raw materials.
The Congress of the World of Cosmetic Industry and the World of Pharmaceutical Industry was an exceptional meeting enabling cosmetics producers and pharmaceutical manufacturers to enter into direct contacts with leading suppliers of cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. This conference was an occasion for the producers to discuss the latest achievements. It also enabled to find the appropriate solutions and inspiration for new products. In turn, suppliers had a unique occasion to present innovative raw materials, packaging, machines, devices and state-of-the-art solutions for cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
This year’s meeting was once again organized conjointly with the Congress of Pharmaceutical Industry thus making it possible to reach both industries.
THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US!
THE CONGRESS IN BRIEF:
THE HONORARY HOST
15-16-17 November 2016
Hotel Mazurkas in Ożarów Mazowiecki
ŚWIT SI plant in Halinów
THE HONORARY PATRONAGE
- the Polish Association for Manufacturers of Cosmetics and Detergents
- the Polish Union of the Cosmetics Industry
- the Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care
- the Polish Chamber of Packaging
- BalticBerg Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.