The culminating point of this year’s Congress was a trip to the factory of Sanofi Group – producer of dermocosmetics of Iwostin and Emolium brands.
The program included, among others:
- Substantive lectures for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, taking place in two separate conference rooms,
- Fairs of suppliers and firms providing services for cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries,
- Festive Evening Gala which is an ideal occasion to integrate the industry (a unique ambiance will be created by the concert of Tony.S. band),
- A technical tour to the Sanofi-Aventis and Nepentes Pharma factory in Rzeszów (06.11.2015).
The meeting was addressed at:
- owners and presidents of the firms producing cosmetics or drugs,
- directors of production; technologists, employees of R&D departments, quality control departments, development of packaging departments and decision makers in the purchasing departments,
- suppliers of cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries,
- all those who are interested in cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry.
The Congress of the World of Cosmetic Industry and the World of Pharmaceutical Industry was an exceptional meeting enabling cosmetics producers and pharmaceutical manufacturers to enter into direct contacts with leading suppliers of cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. This conference was an occasion for the producers to discuss the latest achievements. It also enabled to find the appropriate solutions and inspiration for new products. In turn, suppliers had a unique occasion to present innovative raw materials, packaging, machines, devices and state-of-the-art solutions for cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
THE CONGRESS IN BRIEF:
THE HONORARY HOST
4-6 November 2015
Hotel Rzeszów in Rzeszów
Sanofi Group factory in Rzeszów
THE HONORARY PATRONAGE
- the Polish Association for Manufacturers of Cosmetics and Detergents
- the Polish Union of the Cosmetics Industry
- the Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care
- the Polish Chamber of Packaging
J.S. Hamilton Poland Ltd.